We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Thailand Yara has been present with it’s product for more than 40 years being a leading brand in many crop segments. We are a team of 60 employees with the ambition to make Yara Thailand the best fertilizer company to work for. This position is key to achieving our ambition through employee engagement, development and motivation.
- Full spectrum of HR - Business partner role to local managers & responsible for the provision of all HR Operational activities.
- Coach and support managers on people management and operational HR tasks.
- Review and refine existing local HR processes and structure, initiating improvements/simplifications accordingly.
- Expat Management – expat claims, adhering to expat policy
- Support managers on recruitments
- Ensure global HR process are implemented and followed locally
- Manage the payroll vendor and ensure timeliness on the monthly pay cycles
- Be the local advisory on HR Operational issues , ensuring compliance with local labour rules and regulations (eg. Giving professional advice in payroll, employee handbook update, tax and social security related subjects)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management or related field
- Minimum of 5 of relevant HR generalist experience
- Familiar with labour regulations and HR operating environment
- Work experience from international/global companies is preferred
- Experience in certain HR specialities (eg. Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment) is an added advantage
- Strong command in written and spoken English
- Service-oriented mindset
- Well organized
- A team player mentality is extremely important in this role
- Ability to work independently