We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara’s knowledge, products and solutions grow farmers’, distributors’ and industrial customers’ businesses profitably and responsibly, while protecting the earth’s resources, food and environment.
Our fertilizers, crop nutrition programs and technologies increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality by reducing emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as key ingredients in the production of a wide range of goods. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and societies.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today Yara has a worldwide presence, with close to 15,000 employees and sales to about 160 countries.
- Verify the avialable sales quantity according to the sales forecast from Key Account Manager
- Prepare for the sales contrct based on FIFO and send the contract to Customer upon Key Account Manager's approval
- Release the cargo release letter to custmers/warehouses upon payment receipt
- Daily System Maintance
- Monthly Sales report to Line Manager
- Month end Inventory verification against warehouses' reports
- Update Cash Flow to Line Mananger referring to the AR schedule
- Documentation filling
- Cross communication with other internal and external parties
- Other necessary supports to Line Manager
- College education at least
- Min. 5 years’ experience in trading firm
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team