We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
The Finance, Treasury & Insurance team of Yara International ASA is the central unit for treasury, funding, financial risk management, cash management and insurance in Yara. We have global responsibilities in our areas, and work closely with both other expert organizations, Yara’s segments, and business units globally.
We are now seeking a Regional Treasury Manager to be based at Yara’s headquarter in Oslo. The position will be responsible for treasury operations in a number of emerging markets, and will report to Head of Treasury.
- Act as Treasury manager for defined markets, responsible for local units’ treasury activities including liquidity optimization, FX risk management and financing. You will be the main point of contact for the local units, ensuring efficient operations and providing training when necessary
- Travel to your markets to visit local units, and represent Treasury in projects
- Monitor financial conditions and macroeconomic data and developments for your markets. Contribute to internal analyses and reports
- Analyze country and currency exposure for your markets, propose risk limits, advise on hedging strategies and monitor performance
- Contribute to the development of Yara’s internal processes for Treasury, including efficiency improvements, systems optimization and automation
- Work with the rest of the Treasury team to ensure proficient operations and knowledge sharing, including the opportunity to take responsibility for central treasury activities
- Contribute to specific tasks and activities working closely with other departments within the Finance, Treasury & Insurance team, particularly in areas related to funding, financial risk management and project financing
- Master’s degree in Finance or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experienced in financial analysis and good knowledge of financial markets
- Projects management experience is considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office package, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Structured team-player, proactive and highly committed
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
Yara Finance offers interesting challenges and development opportunities in a highly professional and international business environment for the right candidate.
We look forward to receiving your application.