We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
The Accounts Payable Assistant is responsible to the Finance Manager for processing all freight invoices and providing administrative excellence at our front desk.
- Work closely with the Accounting and Sales & Marketing Teams to ensure that all freight invoices are paid accurately in a timely manner
- Follow up on invoice errors and communicate within the identified channels
- Ensure appropriate filing processes are adhered to
- Greet visitors and ensure that security procedures are met
- Receive daily mail and deliveries
- Proficient on computer software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competency in SAP and Adobe Acrobat will be considered an asset
- Good initiative, attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diploma in Accounting or Administration or a combination of education and relevant experience as an Accounts Payable Assistant.
- 3 years of experience
- This is term position until end of December 2018