We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 bilion USD.
Responsibility of full time Payment and Payable Accountant:
- In charge of payments to suppliers and employees through internet banking system.
- Follow-up payable accounts to plan payments on time; follow up contracts with suppliers.
- Deal with banks for foreign currency exchange and loan contracts.
- Book all incoming payments from customers through company bank accounts.
- Make debit note to Yara group internal foreign entities & follow up with their payments
- In charge of fixed assets, tools controlling; booking depreciation monthly.
- Support company projects (as required)
- Yara group internal entities reconciliation.
- Fixed assets depreciation.
- Incoming payments from customers.
- Travelling expenses of General Director.
- Long-term loans situation.
Responsibility of temp. Accountant
- Make business trips’ expense liquidations. We have around 60 people who report monthly business expenses
- Reconcile and offset accrued expenses for imported shipments
- Ad hoc tasks
Make statistic reports to government
Education requirements: Bachelor Degree, major in Finance & Accounting or Economics
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- English: intermediate level of writing and speaking
- Computer: good at MS Office , especially in Excel.
- Accounting applications: Knowledge in SUN system is preferable.