We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
- To improve the effectiveness of Yara’s structural design to meet targets.
- To maximize the effectiveness of Yara employees through assignment to positions where the capabilities of each individual employee are used to the fullest extent possible.
- To implement business plan and to achieve the best use of the presently available supply of manpower within Yara Vietnam
1. Logistics, Inventory & warehouse management
- Handling importation activities; include products, sample & machines.
- Implement Conformity announcement.
- Execute and manage third party agreements with KPI monitoring.
- Support compliance with import/export laws.
- Ensure Company is operating best practices related to entry release of merchandise and has knowledge of all areas of VN Customs Regulations, including Harmonized Tariff Schedule, FTA, and Conformity Regulations.
- Planning for imported products delivery and production plan.
- Manage operation & performance of depots. Make sure depots to follow the Safety and Regulatory Compliance, linked with the Yara Policy for HESQ.
- Control inventory & allocate stock at each warehouse; conduct physical inventory count by period.
- Support for marketing, value chain on sample delivery.
- Training Product Stewardship to Depots operators.
- Sourcing inland transportation & warehouse if needed.
- Other assigned tasks of Logistics or Customer Service as required.
2. Operation / Customer Services
- Handle customer service task with sales order processing to delivery.
- Make sure customers clear all overdue debt before releasing delivery order.
- Calculate discount, rebate, bonus after trade campaign completed.
- Issue letters to distributors for relevant matter (bonus notice, complaint reply…)
- Handling customer enquiries and requests professionally to maximize customers’ satisfaction.
- Update Customer Profile in the system.
- Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics and Planning, communicate to the customer about stock allocation or supply procedures.
- Developing customer service procedures, policies & standards.
- English fluent both in speaking & writing
- Bachelor Degree of Economic/Foreign Trade.
- Experience from multi-national companies
- Priority for candidates who have regulatory affairs knowledge & strong expertise on customer service
- Good at+ communication+ Interpersonal
- Time management
- customer interaction
- Smart & quick respond.
- Experience:+ Experience in Customer Service is preferred.
- 3-4 years in Logistics/Supply Chain with warehouse management is a must