We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara delivers solutions for sustainable agriculture and the environment. Our fertilizers and crop nutrition programs help produce food required for the growing world population. Our industrial products and solutions reduce emissions, improve air quality and support safe and efficient operations. Founded in Norway in 1905, Yara has a worldwide presence with sales to 150 countries and sales revenue of more than 14 bilion USD. Safety is always our top priority.
- Provide technical support to customers on the use of granular, liquid, water soluble and blended controlled release agricultural fertilizers used in the production of food crops.
- Sales efforts will include qualifying prospects, uncovering key needs, creating relationships and structuring financially sound end user offers to leverage significant sales growth with appropriate contribution to profit.
- Be a product steward for all products to assure their proper use and disposal, in accordance with all applicable safety and regulatory guidelines.
- Participate in safety training on Environment Health and Safety.
- Prospecting for new opportunity crop segments
- Set winning trials against the competition and other technologies.
- Know and understand the financial expectations of the sales budget.
- Ability to build relationships both internal and external.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy or Commercial field with coursework in plant science, soil science, plant health and plant nutrition
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in a multinational environment
Functional & Behavioral Competencies
- Analytical skills including ability to read and understand nutritional values relating to soil, water and plant material
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC Skills to include: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Map Point
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team setting
- Experience in the Agricultural Nutrition, highly desirable
- Must be available for mobility