Nós, da Yara, somos parte de uma rede global, que colabora para resolver de forma rentável alguns dos principais desafios do mundo - a escassez de recursos, a insegurança alimentar e a mudança ambiental.
Sobre Nossa Unidade
Yara is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of fertilizers and plant nutrition solutions. Our mission is to feed the world a responsible and sustainable way.
The Yara Digital team with locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore, and North America builds and designs digital solutions to help farmers globally use our products more efficiently and to improve the ecological footprint by creating business models that make our products more accessible.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our teams is made of designers, software engineers, hardware developers, data scientists, solution managers and product owners.
As a Frontend Developer, you will be helping with rapid prototyping and building the products and platforms, working within our product teams to create engaging, user-centric services that solve the needs of the 21st century farmer around the world.
- Work within a product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create solutions and apps focused on our customers’ needs;
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch;
- Develop front end components of responsive web applications;
- Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in a controlled environment;
- Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments;
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- You like to actively participate in an agile setup to develop software in a team and you value pragmatic approaches, discussions, and knowledge sharing.
- Expertise in frontend development and advanced experience in react.
- Experience with modern, large scale software projects: source code control with git, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration, documentation.
- You have a broad understanding of concepts such as SPA, user centric design and geospatial data visualization.
- Experience in working in a startup environment on site as team member.
- Understanding of the principles of accessibility and ability to build products that are accessible to users with disabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create strong working relationships with cross-global teams.
- Experience building software using Agile concepts and processes.
- Strong knowledge in relevant frameworks, like Angular and React.
- Advanced English.
Yara Brasil is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications without regards to disability.