We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara is the Norwegian company, world leader in the production and commercialization of nitrogen fertilizers and industrial applications. Our mission is to feed the world responsibly and protect the planet. We are in Latin America since 1965 and we have a worldwide presence with more than 15,000 employees and sales in almost 160 countries.
Our fertilizers, programs and technologies for crop nutrition increase yields, improve product quality and reduce the environmental impact of agricultural practices. Our industrial and environmental solutions improve air quality, reduce emissions from industry and transportation, and serve as a key ingredient in the production of a wide range of products. We foster a culture that promotes the safety of our employees, contractors and communities.
The vacancy is available in Argentina, and the scope consist in: Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador & Chile and reports to the Commercial Director BU LA
- Drive the implementation of the YaraVita Roadmap in coordination with each local Country Manager and with central support.
- Coordinate operational activities (Sales Objectives, R&D, Supply) with Central Product Management Team.
- Geographical scope consits of : Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador & Chile
- Development of business initiatives , sales volume/revenues and profitability within target markets
- Contribute to YaraVita product strategy in the BULA region
- Gather, develop, benchmark and distribute information, tools and analysis: be the link between the region and central team.
- Work closely with local Yara markets and BULA marketing team to prepare product positioning and launching.
- Sales Competence development; Prepare and deliver regional and local ‘Value Selling’ training courses according to Commercial Excellence principles (ComEx). Support implementation and use of CRM/Sales force for the product range when appropriate.
- Product Competence development; Prepare and deliver regional and local YaraVita product & tools ( Tankmix), training courses.
- Conduct annual product/pack/application/pricing audits with local Yara units.
- Assessment of customer feedback / complaints
- Implement Best Practices from other Business Units into BULA.
- Create & drive a BULA YaraVita Community to optimise information transfer using digital tools.
- Collection, analysis and reporting of market intelligence data.
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Agronomy or another relevant field. Experience with foliar fertilizers and bio stimulants is a plus for the position
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in agronomy, marketing or commercial areas.
- YaraVita sales experience is a plus.
- Management skills and experience
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong technical and commercial competence
- Good business analysis skills
- Experienced trainer
- A team player able to solo when required.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Spanish
- Extensive travelling is required