Bij Yara maken we deel uit van een wereldwijd netwerk waarin we samenwerken om enkele van's werelds belangrijkste uitdagingen rendabel op te lossen - grondstoffenschaarste, voedselonzekerheid en veranderingen in het milieu.
Over ons bedrijf
The Marketing & Agronomy Manager for Netherlands will have main focus on marketing but also need to give some agricultural advice, especially on arable crops. The position will be responsible for implementing marketing initiatives in the Netherlands in order to maintain and develop our market and drive our marketing initiatives on our SalesForce platform . The position will work in close connection with the Germany & Benelux Marketing and Agronomy teams, and will ensure implementation of activities related to operational marketing, marketing campaigns, digital agronomic marketing tools and agronomy activities.
The position will be based in Netherlands and will report to the Marketing Manager Germany/Benelux.
• Coordinate all marketing and agronomy activities in Netherlands
• Develop and implement the necessary marketing and communication tools for today’s and the future commercial activities
• Support existing, and introduce new, digital agronomic tools and services, in close cooperation with Digital Farming unit
• Provide agricultural advice on arable crops
• Develop, plan, execute and monitor marketing campaigns and coordination of initiatives with agencies and customers
• Assess the ongoing marketing initiatives to ensure the right priorities are taken to achieve market goals
• Increase understanding of farmer's needs through surveys and interaction.
• Represent Yara in agricultural platforms and mineral fertilizer associations
• Maintain contacts to different stakeholders, e.g. farmer associations and food industry
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Agronomy
• Knowledge and experience within both marketing and arable farming is key
• 3-5 years’ marketing experience, within the agribusiness would be an advantage
• Strong relationship building skills
• Independent, proactive and result-oriented
• Strong skills within stakeholder management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
• Fluent in Dutch and English, and fluency in German is an advantage
• Some travel within Europe will be required for this role