We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
At our corporate headquarters in Oslo, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for a 60% position, joining the team of assistants supporting Yara Management. The Executive Assistant will provide high quality administrative support - primarily to the Production segment. The role acts as a focal point for all Production administrative matters and builds strong day-to-day working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage calendars.
- Coordinate team meetings, global calls and events as needed, including global team meetings.
- Document administration.
- Make travel & guest arrangements and process related travel expenses.
- Manage internal and external correspondence.
- Organize files, office materials and equipment.
- Back up of other Executive Assistants at times of absence.
- Minimum of 4-8 years of relevant working experience and applicable education.
- Excellent customer orientation and the ability to work well with all levels of management, staff and external contacts.
- Well organized, detail oriented, service-minded and flexible.
- Thrives in a busy environment and is experienced in handling confidential information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of office tools, such as Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is required, along with working knowledge of Norwegian; other languages are an advantage.
We are looking for a candidate with the desire for a career as a professional assistant.
The position as Executive Assistant reports to the of EVP Production and is based in Oslo.