We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara Pilbara operates a world class ammonium production facility on the Burrup Peninsula near Karratha in Western Australia and is an incorporated joint venture between Yara international ASA (Yara) (51%) and Apache Corporation (Apache) (49%). Yara has operational control of Ammonia facility in Karratha and has a strong ambition to grow further in Western Australia.
Yara is the world’s leading chemical company that converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As the number one global supplier of mineral fertilizers, Yara helps provide food for a growing world population.
Yara’s global workforce of 10,000 employees represents the great diversity and knowledge that enables Yara to remain a leading performer in the industry.
An opportunity exists for an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Planner (residential position only). This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team within a global leading chemical company. Company housing will be provided; in addition we also offer great retention initiatives including utility rebates and Retention flights (Conditions Apply).
As part of the Maintenance Team, reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator (E&I), your primary responsibilities will be:
- Compliance to safe by choice
- Planning and scheduling the corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance and Management of Change (MOC) for one or more disciplines within the respective maintenance area as allotted by the maintenance manager.
- Close interaction with maintenance coordinator and production gate keeper for manpower & resources allocation
- Analysing job scope and Job preparation
- Interaction with other departments and functions – Maintenance Coordinator, Technicians, Maintenance Manager, Reliability Engineers, Systematic Maintenance Manager Contractor supervisors and Technicians
- Quality assures the framework of laws and regulations, organizational policies and performance criteria that corresponds to the quality of products, customer relations, (process) safety, environment (stakeholders), labour relations, manufacturing costs and budgets.
- Assist in preparation of maintenance KPI reports.
- Take additional responsibility of Maintenance coordinator in his absence.
- TAFE/ CERT III or IV equivalent or Diploma, training electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering/ civil engineering at level 4 and a wide experience within the working area.
- Minimum experience of 5 years Chemical/Gas processing Industry experience
- At least 3 years experience working as a planner in a similar environment
- SAP experience will be highly regarded.
Please note you must have unrestricted work rights in Western Australia to be considered for this role, visa support will not be offered. If applying from outside Australia please ensure to attach a copy of your Australian passport of evidence of a valid work visa.